Thursday, June 11, 2009

I ain't flaming

Hey, just borrow adrian's blog account to write something, hope u guys don mind reading my 1-post blog....

What's ur feeling now? my feeling is kinda strange... holiday? how come i don feel happy at all? or should i say i ain't feeling any happy all along the week. I started mood swinging last sunday, my mood changed everyday..... worse. Stress of studying? kinda.... got disturbed by someone while i was studying last weekends. I don usually mind about the musics, but last weekends i did, i just felt lucky that i didn't start to fight, he is good.

Following days i was quite emo too, scolded my friends for disturbing me to study, just wanna apologize to them.... i feel really guilty, just hope that u all can accept the serious me when i don joke. Sorry Stone, Chris, and Sundae, and some other that i forgot to mention...

Tough week ended today, everyone happy, i shall, supposely.... but i feel aimless all of sudden.
Foundation.... the programme that i once wanted it to be finished as soon as it possibly can, but hey, 3rd sem has just ended, which means no more studies for at least 3 weeks, i just feel life is so empty now.... separated with you guys is sad, going back to meet my friends is fun, but after 3 weeks i have to travel again sad again. Having the feeing of separation from ur friends for twice within 3 weeks.... i can't afford, maybe that is what they call a traveller's feeling....

3 semesters of foundation ends, i have once told my friend that 3 sem passed like fucking fast, everything happened 2 sem ago seems to be not so important now.... everyone is so exciting about the coming holiday, but i don... i just hope that foundation ain't never end, i don feel like entering degree.... because everything may change... i wan it to be remained like now... together with who i like, see who i like, play with who i wan, i just don wanna enter degree... things might change, not like now already.... but i guess time never stop ticking isn't it....

Maybe i shouldn't worry too much, but sitting in front of my laptop now i ain't know wat i'm gonna do, no friends, no msges, no nudges from msn, no nothing.... just me alone. Maybe since i enter here, i'm destined to be alone despite i'm always surrounded my them. Maybe that is the life of a flaming dragon.... destined to stay alone in castle where noone would dare to approach.... but does anyone know, Imma flaming dragon who ain't flame at all, a joker who doesn't think that his jokes are funny despite everyone is laughing.... loses my target, ability, i feel like i just hit the rock bottom.... can anyone save me? you... please....

Happy holiday flaming dragon....

No comments:

Post a Comment