Saturday, August 22, 2009

Memories

Today whole day din go out din even out mamak cause my fren they all want watch football well today played whole day dota till I siao liao n on the last few matches also sien liao no mood play .. Then now about 1 45 am in the morning I suddenly had some flash back when I was form 1 when we used to be so plain and don`t know anything that time i don`t even study and so fcked up like now . . . Those days with frens play , talk , tease , wack n many more has gone I really miss those feelings where we can talk but at this age u know many things changes the ppl i know last time has already change and me myself have already change too . So many things change and everything its really complicated until me myself blur . Well the moral is that people changes due to the environment and time .

No comments:

Post a Comment