Friday, June 26, 2009

I ain't smart

Hey its flaming dragon again, doing another post here.....

U know wat, i had a 'bad' dream yesterday.... i dreamed that i got 3.95 for my gpa this semester, i was so thrilled, so the whole day i was so excited, couldn't wait to know my result. BUT hell.... when i finally got to know my result, haha.... its pretty close to what i dreamed, the difference is small, only 0.4 lower than what i dreamed, but its enough to spoil my whole-day-mood... Now u know why i call it a bad dream.... the higher the expectation, the painer injuries u gonna get, this is what i learnt today.

I couldn't differentiate now, which one is dream? 3.95 or 3.55? it doesn't matter now, everyone drops in this semester, the worst result i have gotten so far..... couldn't accept the fact that my result dropped every semester. I know i shouldn't have felt upset, becoz there r many people below me, but i don wanna win them, the only one i wan to win is myself... its pathetic that i can't even beat myself.....

It reminds me something..... i'm not really that smart.... flaming dragon who doesn't flame, n its stupid, today the once cocky flaming dragon, is hexed by a witch... to become a worm. So now i barely adjusted myself..... to the fact that, i'm not clever... accepted the fact that, i shouldn't play too much, shouldn't study last minute..... should have dropped Zailan's class, shouldn't have re-added Rajan's class.... what a bad decision that makes such a big impact to me now...

Sorry of being racist... but what do u expect from them? an indian who helps his race a lot and claims himself a non-discriminate.... a malay who does nothing in class except for leaking the test questions, which makes all of us have to re-take the paper later on.... funny? Calculus and English... 2 subjects that i could actually score a A- for them.... but under the fantastic lecturing of this 2 bullshits i scored my 1st 2 B in my foundation...

Anyway today is the death of Michael Jackon and Farrah Fawcett, may them rest in peace, they might become best friends in heaven too. Well, i'm not that emo actually, just feel disappointing..... but anyway, i'll get better tomorrow... hope my friends too.

Damn!(just to release stress)

No comments:

Post a Comment